Are you a woman entrepreneur, struggling to feel confident, courageous, and valuable? Do you sometimes hide behind an invisible shield because you fear rejection, criticism, and not being “good enough” just as you are? Have you tried methods to transform your life and business that fell short or didn’t fit?
Then it’s time to take the 60-day Stand Up and Shine Confidence Challenge with Erin Summ on Facebook. Using the Stand Up and Shine journal (recommended, available on Amazon, bit.ly/standandshine), dig deep into what slows you down, what isn’t working, and why. Uncover and acknowledge where you illuminate the world. Have Erin by your side daily, helping you to be courageous, take baby steps, and shine your light.
Stand Up and Shine 60-Day Confidence Challenge works from the inside out to increase your confidence and self-awareness, allowing you to create steady change.
Over the 60 days you will:
- Gain Confidence
- More easily share your brilliance with the world
- Make a bigger impact with your work
- Grow your life and business in ways you’ve always wanted but have feared doing
- Stand more in your power, knowing the value you bring
- Shine your beautiful light in the world
In your journal you will describe:
• where and who you are now
• what you hope to discover by completing the challenge and the journal
• the concrete changes you make or hope to make as a result
• what you actually discover, summarized each week and at the end of the 60 days
• your plan for moving forward, past your roadblocks, supported by insight and self-guided actions
Inspirational quotes, weekly videos, and a daily reminder prompt support your journey. The completed journal is a road map into your future, into more self-compassion, more strength, and ultimately more success.
Stand Up and Shine: My 60-Day Confidence Discovery Journal is available on Amazon here… bit.ly/standandshine
Author and life coach, Erin Summ, CPC, struggled as a shy child, student, and business woman. Her education, training, and work with shy and introverted women entrepreneurs give her insights about common roadblocks and the processes to move these gifted women into the light. Personal discovery through Stand Up and Shine is a first big step.